Sunday, March 31, 2013

Somerset to London, 31-03-13


See My Baby Jive - Wizzard
Good Vibrations - The Beach Boys
Snow Is Gone - Josh Ritter
Kool Thing - Sonic Youth
Radio Wall of Sound - Slade
Do Wah Diddy - Manfred Mann
Valerie - Steve Winwood
Do Anything - Otis Lee Crenshaw
Spiders And Snakes - Jim Stafford
Kitty In The Basket - Diana Dekker
Calling Baton Rouge - Garth Brooks
All My Friends - LCD Soundsystem
Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
Bones - The Killers
Ladykillers - Lush
In the Middle of Nowhere (Remix) - Dusty Springfield
On The Road Again - Bob Dylan
Open Your Heart - Human League
Downtown - Mrs Miller
Unwell - Matchbox Twenty
Animal Crackers In My Soup - Shirley Temple
Devil Gate Drive - Suzi Quatro
Freeker by the Speaker - Keller Williams
It's My Life - Talk Talk
You're More Than A Number In My Little Red Book - Drifters
Love On A Mountain Top - Robert Knight
Got My Beer In the Sideboard Here - Chas & Dave
Watching Xanadu - Mull Historical Society
New Daddy Now - Otis Lee Crenshaw
Let's Go Crazy - Prince And The Revolution
White Noise (feat. AlunaGeorge) - Disclosure
Entertainment - Phoenix
Helena Beat - Foster the People
Let Your Shoulder Fall - Matthew Jay
Help Yourself - Tom Jones
I Think I'm In Love With You - Jessica Simpson
Walmart Song - Otis Lee Crenshaw
Who Were You With In The Moonlight - Dollar
American Girl - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
My Dark Star - Suede
Golden Skans - Klaxons
Little Sister - Elvis Presley
Blue Monday - New Order
Such Great Heights - Iron & Wine
Discosis - Bran Van 3000
Mountain Sound - Of Monsters and Men
------------

No comments:

 
UA-60915116-2