Monday, April 16, 2007

Good versus Evil Table Football


notcot features: [edited]

When it becomes good versus evil - which side of the table are YOU on?

On the team of Evil XI we have: Pot, Lucifer, Calgula, Ripper (as in Jack), Impaler (as in Vlad the), Hitler, Macbeth (as in Lady), Hyde, Klebb (as in Rosa), Amin, Catcher (as in the Child).

Playing for Good XI we have: Claus (as in Santa), More (as in Sir Thomas), Moore (as in Bobby), Gordon (as in Flash), Robin (as in Christopher), God, Assisi, Jekyll, Poppins, Teresa, M.K. Gandhi.

This is a limited edition “opus football table” by Eleven Forty for the super exclusive 20LTD. It retails for £14,500.
------------

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that God is in goal.

Brett Jordan said...

a quick check on the site shows that 'God' is centre forward, with Santa Claus in goal.

My limited knowledge of the 'beautiful game' means I have no idea whether to be comforted or disquieted by this.

Anonymous said...

I like God being centre forward, since if he was the goalkeeper, it would surely be ontologically impossible for him to concede a goal, and my guess is the ‘good’ team are good enough to allow the ‘evils’ a bit of leeway here and there...

Brett Jordan said...

Why is it that I have the distinct feeling this discussion isn't going to end anywhere very sensible?

Anonymous said...

And I hear that Santa has big hands :-)

Brett Jordan said...

I am a prophet!

 
UA-60915116-2